Saturday, April 30, 2011

A 50 Minute Math Class

My notes during class on Friday....


Dear Kristen,
I really liked reading your little English 102 thought pattern thing, and it just re-reminded me about how much I love you and how *special* you truly are ;]. So I am currently in the most pointless Math class ever. I am not actually learning anything, which is unfortunate. So what am I thinking right now? Here goes nothing:

1. My teacher really has broken a world record for "wearing the same shirt for an entire semester."
2. There are lots of x's and y's on the board...
3. I probably should not have daydreamed until AFTER he said "this will all be on the test."
4. Good thing I've learned this better on my own anyway...
5. I'm wearing cool rings! I think I want more.
6. He talks about pacman a lot. I'm not sure how that relates to math.
7. I miss Mrs. Boutrus and her ability to teach...
8. Ah! It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday! Everybody is looking forward to the weekend.. Partyin' Partyin', YEAH! Anyway....
9. *Blank stare*
10. Woah! I just learned something! In math! In class! Just now! The teacher explained it! ohhh happy day.
11. Wow, this is moving to the back page now. Score.
12. Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday, Today, it is Friday, Friday... we so excited!
13. Sorry I keep quoting Rebecca Black. The unfortunateness about such an awful song is that it gets stuck in your head...
14. I just want this class to end so I can go to English class.. because I love English. My class is awesome.
15. I am way to hyper to be in Math.
16. The weather is pretty.
17. 10 minutes.
18. In convocation they talked about a wolf dying. I got sad.
19. I've been working out. I am so sore. Will I have muscles soon? Yes. Will my tummy be toned? You betcha.
20. My teacher yelled "Aw, steak!" in frustration. It may have been "Oh, stink." But I like steak better.
21. Matrix shouldn't be in this class. Rated R movies aren't allowed here. Tisk Tisk.
22. I feel like this is a riddle I don't want to solve.
23. I miss Kristen and Bethany.
24. I saw a girl wearing a cape today and it reminded me of Kristen.
25. I haven't watched Homestar Runner in a while. I should.
26. This is really long. No one will probably enjoy this.. except Kristen. And Bethany. and Carla. and probably Catherine and Laura. Ok so, some people may enjoy this.
KITSOVER! Bye!


That's what I learned in Math on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment