Friday, April 1, 2011

The Happs

So, it's been a few days since I posted, and while I technically should be writing a speech in this spare moment of my life, I decided I could blog a quick one.

This week has been much better than the last, thank God. A lot of crazy things have been going on lately. Monday was a little bit crazy with classes all afternoon, dinner with the ladies afterward, Caribbean Craze with the same ladies (this is the dance aerobics class I told you about before), and then a volleyball game after. Definitely a tiring day.

Note to self: exercising more than once in a day may cause athletic overload to one who normally is not exposed to much exertion of active energy.

Tuesday was a day of ridiculous tests and leadership fairs. Prayer leader interviews here I come! One down, six to go. Now just to wait and see where God leads me, or if even leads me to be a prayer leader. Ah, the more I think about the more nervous I get. Being fully committed to disciple, fully love on, and be on 24/7 call for a group of girls definitely is a huge responsibility, but I cannot wait to see what type of blessing it will be.

Wednesday involved mostly just homework and a lot of just hanging out.
This weekend, CFAW has begun. The time when everything on campus is more packed than it needs to be and the entire Liberty staff cater solely to those who do not attend our school. Just kidding, it's not that bad. Ok maybe it is, but there are some things about CFAW that are just fun. 1. the food at our dining hall steps up a few notches. 2. all the activities that happen are always a good time and 3. in general I enjoy helping people around and showing them where to go.

Anyway, those are a few of the happs. Yes, I did just say happs.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment