Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Now and Soon

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the wind is blowing everything away, including me. CFAW is over and the schedule is now significantly in order. While stress will continue to be prevalent, I'm looking forward to Wednesday, because that means that Tuesday's ultra stress will be defeated! I am currently so hungry that I could eat a few zebras. Who do I see right now? A guy whose hair is way too long and whose use of a headband just makes it look worse. A multitude of couples doing a multitude of awkward things. College students who are particularly chipper due to the incredibly gorgeous weather.

Lately, I've been feeling the homesickness coming on. The loneliness tends to creep in every once in a while, but thankfully I have a God who never leaves me and thankfully He's given me a group of great friends. Classes seem to be extra monotonous today and life continues on as normal. While it's nice to be back in the routine of things, I won't lie- I had a lot of fun with some old friends (and new friends) this weekend.

A recent answer to prayer: I have found a hall to be prayer leader on next year! I am so excited to see what God will do, but also very nervous for a new year with new roommates and new leadership. I am so pumped to be working with this leadership next year. Definitely a godly, humble, and loving group of ladies, and I cannot wait. I always dread the unknown, but I thank God that He is completely in control and knows exactly what will happen. So many new adventures to come. I cannot even imagine what God will do, and while I know it won't always be easy, I know that God will never bring me to something that He won't bring me through.

Good times ahead :].

No comments:

Post a Comment