Monday, February 27, 2012

Focus Failures

So, this semester has been significantly awesome, but it also has been a semester of inability to focus. I literally am having the hardest time staying focused on school work. I don't know what it is.

It's not senioritus.. and if it is, that's a problem, since I'm a sophomore.
For the most part I like my classes, except for Philosophy which makes me want to curse the day Thales was born.





 <-- Thales


Just kidding, I am sure he was a nice man, and I am sure that it is necessary to question "whether or not God can create a four-sided triangle." (Note the hint of sarcasm).

I guess every now and then I hit a point of "What am I going to do with my life?" which leads to panic, and we all know that panic usually is pretty distracting. Thankfully, I'm not too panicked at the moment, but mostly curious. However, my left knee has recently been often twitching uncontrollably, which I have been told means I am stressed. Uh oh. It's twitching right now.

So anyway- this entire blog post is living proof of my current inability to focus.

To be quite honest, there really has been a lot on my mind- a pretty extensive variety of thoughts, too. Maybe the more diverse one's thoughts are, the less they can focus. You know, like if you switch up the genre of music you listen to in one sitting, you just get really confused. Or maybe that's just me.

So, what's been on my mind?

Well, let me show you recent thought patterns:
Hopefully this clears things up.


Thankfully-- no matter how much I attempt to plan my life, I will fail, because ultimately I am not in control of my life. God is. *sigh of relief*

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love this. My problem is senioritis. Which is bad. Your post made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) The food is probably not real, but it won't kill you.
    2) China is making weather machines. Blame them.
    3) No you won't be single your whole life.
    4) Yes guys really can be thinking Nothing
    5) No you will never understand the male mind (much like we will never understand the female mind)
    6) supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is the correct spelling (I googled it) and it means nothing.

    Now that I've cleared up half your mind, maybe you can focus more? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meagan- Ah. Good luck with that senioritis. And I'm glad you got a laugh from this :].

    Don- Thank you. hahah.

    ReplyDelete