Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hey Everyone!

So, I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing, so bear with me.
Here's a little introduction as to where I'm going with this whole blog:
This isn't a "I'm going to whine about my life to everyone on the internet" blog. This also isn't a "I'm going to bash everyone I know, pretend I'm only talking about hypothetical situations, but obviously am referring to a specific person" blog. Really, all this blog is for is to simply open my heart to you, share a little bit about what I'm learning in my life, and hopefully make your day a little brighter and maybe even inspire you a bit.

Now that I've given that brief introduction, let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I am a firm Bible-believing Christian and claim Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Currently, I am not completely positive what it is I want to do with the rest of my life (well, I know I want to serve God in whatever it is that I choose to do, but that's as far as that goes), but that's ok because, hey, I don't have all the answers, which is probably good. While I'm not all-knowing and never will be, I have been learning a lot these days, hence this blog- to share with you! I'm not really sure what else to put as of now, except that you will get to know my heart little by little as this blog goes on.

Well, that's all for now.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment