Tuesday, August 16, 2011

THUMBS UP, Let's do this!

Tonight our entire leadership team met as a group and played games, chilled, ate, and just shared our hearts and prayed for the first time this year as our whole leadership team.

There is something so incredibly powerful about a group of women with the same vision and goals, just sitting down and fervently praying together for unity and wisdom as a hall. I just cannot even wait to see how God will work this year, and I know that whatever He does , it will completely exceed any possible expectations that exist in my mind, as always.

I'm really struggling to faithfully read my Bible for a long period of time right now, but I'm frantically striving to get back into the habit. I know that I need God's Word, and it's amazing how dry and empty I feel when I'm lacking time with God. The part the scares me the most is how much more it will impact me when the year has actually gotten going, I have a prayer group to lead, and I get even busier with actual classes. My prayer right now is for extreme discipline regarding time management..
It's going to be difficult, but God has me here, so He won't give me something more than I can handle.

Freshmen.arrive.tomorrow.
Feelings? Mostly just excitement. Time to pull out the hospitable big sister card! Seriously cannot wait.
Dreading? Carrying heavy boxes that I really cannot carry in order to not give a selfish first impression to the new students. That and being on lockdown in the hall for 8 house.

SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment