Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Bucket List

So, I've always wanted to write a bucket list out, but never really have, so I think as I approach a new experience in life (being a camp counselor), now is the time to create goals for my life in the future.
Here it goes... (in no particular order)...

1. Learn Arabic to the absolute utmost (learn how to speak it much better and understand different dialects, learn to read and write the formal language fluently, and be able to hold detailed, Biblical conversations).
2. Backpack through Europe and share the gospel with others as I go.
3. Lead as many people to Christ as God allows
4. Get married to a godly guy who fits me... and who will be my best friend. And then have a family with him :P
5. Reach the Muslim world
6. Be able to run 10 miles and not die..
7. Swim with dolphins
8. Be able to ride horses well
9. Pet a wolf
10. Own a husky
11. Never take a sip of alcohol in my life (so far so good)
12. Be able to swim a long distance (and not drown)
13. Learn to dive
14. Learn to do a cartwheel
15. Write a novel that touches lives
16. Write articles that make a difference
17. Climb a really tall tree
18. Read a Jane Austen novel while sitting under a weeping willow tree
19. Go on a missions trip to the Middle East
20. Play the piano regularly in church
21. Run through a corn field while singing random country songs
22. Become so fit that I have a six pack
23. Live in Boston.. even if it's for a short period of time
24. Whale watch
25. Go fishing all day
26. Hike up Mt. Washington
27. Actually learn to ski (and actually know what's going on)
28. Visit Hawaii and watch the surfers
29. Become so good at the piano that I am able to hear pieces on the radio, pick up the chords, and figure out the song on my own.
30. Love in a way that allows people to only see Jesus Christ in me.
31. Spend the Fourth of July and New Years in Boston

Those are just a few, but I'm sure I'll add in some here and there when I think of them.
What are some goals you have before you die?

No comments:

Post a Comment